Port forward not working
Vous pouvez répondre en français. Je peux bien le lire mais l'écriture est plus difficile.
I have trouble forwarding port 34197 on my router.
- I allowed the port in my PC's firewall (inbound and outbound)
- My PC's IP is reserved in my router and /ipconfig confirms it's correct.
- Port forwarding rule in router is set to the local IP of my PC and external IP is set to 0.0.0.0 (forward rule is also Enabled)
- subnet mask in PC is 255.255.255.0
- In the router I also see subnet mask 255.255.255.0
- default gateway in PC is 192.168.0.1
- router's LAN IP is 192.168.0.1
- DMZ is disabled
- router's firewall is set to 'low' although 'disabled' didn't help either
- router's WAN does not start by 10.x.x.x
- router's WAN IPv4 address corresponds with what https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ tells me my IP is, so I have a public IP
Why is it still not working? Did I miss something?
I contacted Voo support and they checked my router's settings and they said everything looks fine for them. They can't solve the issue for me.
Thanks in advance!